Lee Murray Run Picture.jpg
 

Coaching for Runners

The Three Pillars For Success 

  • Individualized Run/Race Coaching (1-mile to Marathon)

  • Injury Prevention/Rehab and Return to Running

  • Nutritional Support

 

 

What Makes This Coaching So Unique?

I get it...

There are plenty of coaches out on the market.

From former runners, to current runners, to Exercise Physiologists who studied running, you name it. The web is full of people who want to help you. The problem is how do you know who to choose? 

Brian Boyle is not only a runner but also a Doctor of Physical Therapy with two decades of experience making sure runners, like you, are not only taken care of but also remain running.

Because with running, it's not an if...but when, when it comes to discomfort and pain. In fact, anyone running over 40 miles per week has a 60% likelihood of experiencing some type of running related injury and over 40% of all runners training for a Marathon will have an injury during their training cycle. Why

Don't take our word for it though, hear what these successful clients have to say about working with Brian.

"After three months of carefully following Brian's instructions I started running again and entered my first race in May. Furthermore, Brian didn't just leave me. He still follows up and checks on my progress. I can recommend Brian without qualification." Lee Murray, Hewitt, TX